Pink spot on penis, itching, painful, masturbation hurtful, redness. Is this serious?

Well im 16 and for a few years i had this pink spot on te head of the penis my last sexual encaunter was like 4-3 years ago :/ it doesnt bother me its doesnt itch or hirt or anything just want time i use to not wash my penis after masturbation and i just do it more than 3 time alot everyday and not wash it until one day i was masturbating and it got red and itchy untill i put water on nd it stopped itching and it never itch again i just want to lnow what this is its been there for a long with out bothering me or causing me anykind of discomfort its just there on the skin of the head i hope its not serious can anyone tell me what it is? Thank God bless you :)
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I believe the pink spot on your penis as well as the itching and pain associated with masturbation and with redness is due to over masturbation or due to an infection. I believe you may have a UTI or a urinary tract infection if you have not had any sexual activity. You need to visit with a doctor along with your parents or guardian if this is the case. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!