Pink skin developed around the outer area of the anus. How to treat the skin ?

Pink skin developed around the outer area of the anus I believe as the result of a fungal infection that was resolved. The skin will not darken and seems to be susceptible to red patches that I treat with jock itch cream before it develops into a full fungal infection. How can I treat the skin so it is stronger and less vulnerable to red patches and fungus? I do wear ventilating boxer shorts and they do clear up quickly with the cream. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013