Pink round raised spots on vagina, hurt, puss coming out. What could they be?

I developed pink round flat but raised spots on my vagina. They are on the outside (labias maxims) about three of them and also one in the crease of my hip. They just keep getting bigger.. They hurt if i itch at them or scratch them. Its been about two weeks I was hoping they would just go away. they look A LOT like bug bites. but no puss is coming out. they are the only abnormal things going on. I am 17 and have had sex with one partner and I have been his only partner. We have been sexually active for 2 years this is the first time anything like this has happened. Just wondering what they are..
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013