Pink, red spots on penis, circumcised, dry peeling skin, no pain or itching. Solution?

For a few months now I ve noticed small pink/red spots on the head of my penis , I m circumcised, they start out small and some of them get inflammed and go back down in 1 or 2 days, they dry up and the skin where they are cracks and peels, also after the skin peels it looks really red. There is no pain, no itch , no pain when urinating, no discharge of any kind. I m 27 and have never had any symptoms like this before.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012