Pink lump under the bicep, has a texture of scar tissue. Remedy?

I now tuesday night have Pink lump on my upper right bicept. I noticed it friday as being small like a boil or Pimple except it is too deep below the skin to be either. It has the texture of Scare tissue . It is not perfectly round, but is nearly the size of a quarter. Nearly as thick as a grape. It started out with no color Friday after noon and got to the size it is now by Sunday. Monday it become more bruised looking. The bruise could be from me squeezing it, but I did not give it a squeeze like I would a pimple. I squeezed it enough to examine its texture.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012