Pink join, problem sacro region, pain. What is do u suggest for this?

I ve been taking ATORVASTATIN CALCIUM 40MG since starting soon after Nov 27, 2013. I had a problem wit the pinky joint . The tendon to the pinky seens to have shortened and pops every time I open and close it and it hurts when I perform this action. About 3 weeks ago I found that I could not straight up and the sacro region vertibre was the culprit and gave me pain. Two days ago I stopped taking the medication and have seen approximate 60% improvement, The med was perscribed for colestrol. Replacing SIMURSTATIN. Prescribed by VA. Can you comment.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013