Pink hurting lump on the heel and peeled off, liquid oozing out. What can this be?

Hello :) well i noticed yesterday that i had a pink lump on the back of my heel and today when i was walking, and my shoe kept rubbing against it, it hurt a lot. Then when i checked it when i got home the skin on it had peeled off and there was like a clearn liquid oozing out of it... can you please tell me what this is and how i can make it better? i have to be able to walk comfortably because i start school tomorrow.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
thanks for asking
this is nothing but the result of friction caused by your shoes.this is exudation of serous fluid from the local tissue need not scared.apply cold fomentation&antiseptic solution over the area.keep going to school.