Pink growth on clitoris, hard, not painful. Should I see a doctor?

I have a small pink growth (smaller than sesame seed) on my clitoris. Its somewhat hard. Its not painful. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant; we both just had STD tests done to be safe and we were both negative for everything. I am 34 yrs old, 5 2 115 lbs. I have no symptoms, this just appeared out of no where. We have regular intercourse with no problems, no pain. Should I make an appointment with my OBGYN or wait a few days to see if it goes away?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there. Your problem does not appear to be serious at all. If it is not symptomatic, leave it alone for the time being. You may show it or discuss with your gynec at your next appointment. There are many small glands in that area & vasculature & any of these may have got inflamed & or cystic or a tiny hematoma (blood clot) may have developed. If there are no symptoms, relax, it may have been friction induced too. It is not an impediment to get pregnant & wish you & your husband all the best on this quest. Cheers & Good luck