Pink fleshy material through vagina hanging next to perineum. What could this be?

Iv got a pink fleshy material coming out of my vagina which hangs just next to my perineum . Doesn t bother me at all unless I pinch or pull on it. Sometimes the loofa during a shower touches it making me aware of its sensibility.I m very self conscience about it especially with my partner. Ive got two kids 4 years apart and with the first one I had an episiotomy . What can this be how can I get rid of it. I ve thought about wrapping a thread until it dies and falls off. I can trace it back to the inside wall of my vagina. About 1/4 of an inch long
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013