Pink flesh protruding from vagina post periods, large movable bump. On depression medication. Treatment?

Hello, I m 35 yrs old, 175 pounds, 5 7. I have noticed that when my periods end, I have pink flesh coming out of my vagina for more than a week. I am married but my husband and I have not made love for over 6 months because I am on depression pills. If I put my fingers inside my vagina and push there seems to be a like a bump but it is large but soft to the touch. When I push on it and goes up then backl down. Sometimes it hurts. I have never had children. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
First and foremost get examined by a doctor. Uterine or cervical propalpse has to be ruled out first. If thats not the case, a local examination should be done to look for any cysts etc. Avoid doing any work that causes pressure on your lower abdomen. Pelvic floor exercises may help.