Pink discharge with pus streaks followed by flow getting heavier with musty odor post weeks of miscarriage. Normal?

I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago, they had to give me medication to open up my cervix . I bled heavily for the first week then it tapered off, one day there was nothing and then I started having brownish clotted discharge which also tapered off after a few days THEN I started having a very thick brownish, sometimes pink creamy discharge with streaks of what look like pus . It s heavy enough that I have to wear a pad.It seems to be getting heavier and heavier. There is a slightly musty odor, not foul but nothing I m used to, Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012