Pink discharge, odorless, no itching or pain. Had intercourse. What is this?

Hi, firstly - me and my husband have been trying for a baby for a few months, this month we decided to have a month off and now a few days after intercourse I m experiencing a strange discharge , it s gooey with pinky blood in it, its odourless and no itching or pain, what is this? Secondly, more importantly I was diagnosed with a benign essential tremmor a few years ago and was prescribed beta blokers, I stopped taking these whilst pregnant. A year on and my tremmor seems to have worsened and I m getting really bad head pains and pains in and behind the eyeball, sometimes I see fuzzy white zigzag lines and it s hard to see, are these related?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
If you are talking about the discharge and the tremor, they are not related. Benign essential tremor is a harmless condition. If you feel there is a relapse, please see a neurologist for an evaluation and appropriate treatment. The headaches and the visual disturbances may be related, migraines also should be excluded. If you have a missed period and the discharge, you should go for a HPT with a fresh early morning sample of urine. Else, you can go for a blood pregnancy test and have a clinical evaluation by a specialist to clarify the issue. Hope this helps.