Pink discharge from vagina. Diagnosed with GBStrep. Help?

Hi there. I got diagnosed with GBStrep a few weeks ago and finished the course of antibiotics I was given. Yesterday there was a tiny slightly pink colour wiping after sex (wasn t sure if it was even real) and then today a pinkish kinda colour after wiping after urinating yet urine is normal colour. Do I need to be concerned as it s one of those things where i m unsure and only had the symptoms once. Should I wait a few days and see what happens just to be sure of any symptoms? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Since the pink discolouration was found after intercourse , it is possible that it is blood that occurred as a result of trauma due to intercourse.

If this is the case, it should resolve on its own.

You may want to consider observing to see if the symptom reoccurs.

I hope this helps

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.