Pink de-pigmentation spots on scrotum, dry, flaky skin, no hair growth in those areas. Cure for condition?

I have red/white depigmentation spots that has started on my scrotum and is spreading fast, growing in size since July 2012. I have notice before the red/white spots started on my scrotum that it was very dry and flaky. Now the red/white depigmentation has spread to my face. It is Ichy as well. On my face, hair is not growing where the red/white spots are located. My family doctor gave me some lamicil 1% cream but it s not working. I am still waiting to see a dermatologist . Do you have any advise on the treatment or cause of my condition. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012