Pink bumps on skin, itchy. Given levocetirizine. Help?

i have pink with bumps but not so itchy on my skin. i never been in allergy before for my 24 yrs of living. i went to a doctor and she gave me levocetirizine to be taken for 7 days. i live in philippines. i apply olive oil and honey mask two weeks ago and last week ive been quite im having pink bumps but not so itchy..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Hye! You may be suffering from lichen urticatus. It may be due to hypersensitive reaction to insects, dust partical or anything in the enviorment. You just have fully closed clothes. Avoid soap bath. Take desloratidine tab once a day till you get relief. Apply calamine lotion at night.