Pink bleeding, cramps and back pain after periods.Was on pills. Could it be implantation bleeding?

I have been on Tricyclen lo birth control pills for about a year and a half now. I have never had any bleeding until recently. About a week and a half to two weeks after my menstrual period (and yes i do take my placebo pills!) i got light pink bleeding that only lasted for two days along with some cramps and back pain . The bleeding was only there when i went to the bathroom and wiped (it was definitely not enough to wear a pad or even a panty liner) and I was wondering if it would be implantation bleeding or breakthrough bleeding? I have taken my birth control everyday but i m really bad for taking it at the same time, and i also am sexually active. My partner always finishes inside me because I figured I was fully protected with the pill.. The bleeding lasted 2 and a half days and seems to be gone now, i also noticed a weird discharge but pushed it off to be the pill draining out the infection (sorry if thats tmi!) The cramps seem to be gone also, and i vomited a couple times yesterday out of the blue. I plan on taking a hpt tomorrow, will it show up properly?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer