Pink and heavy eye, no discharge. History of viral conjuctivitis

Last July, I was diagnosed with viral conjunctivitis . My eyes had turned slightly pink and that was about the only symptom(no discharge etc). After recovering from that, a month later, my right eye turned red again, Upon consultation the doctor said it was probably just due to some irritation and prescribed eye drops. That was cured in two days. 2-3 weeks later, yesterday the same eye turned red again, and as of today morning, both eyes are slightly pink and a bit heavy, however no discharges or anything of the sort. (All these have been happening since July this year and I ve never had any such eye problems before this. I am a 26 year old girl)
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012