Pinching, tingling pain around anus. Diagnosed with internal, external hemorrhoids. No help with medicines. Suggestions?

I have a very bad pinching, tingling, pulsating, throbbing pain in and around my anus . It also feels as though it is going through spasms on me. I have been diagnosed with both internal and external hemorrhoids . I have been using every single known to man over-the-counter hemorrhoid medications to no avail. I have basically switched to an all liquid diet b/c I am afraid to eat anything solid b/c then I will have to make a bm. Oddly enough the ONLY medication I find that is helping me is a bottle I had on hand for my surgically treated cauda equina syndrome of Methylprednisolone 4 mg. I have been taking that on a tapering dose each day and that seems to be buying me some relief.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013