Pinching sensation in the testicles. Pinkish sperm. Problem with varicose vein?

Hello..three weeks ago i noticed a sudden pinch sensation in my left testicle that went away and then kept recurring throughout the day and now its just a very mild soreness but the testicle itself isnt sore to the touch and i noticed recently that my sperm is thicker and slightly pinkish. should i be concerned or is this likely a varicose vein type situation that ive been reading about ? the feeling is always there now but the pinch/sting feeling only lasted for a few hours initially--thank you :)
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013