Pinching sensation in chest, have palpitations due to panic attacks, have anxiety neurosis. Normal life possible?

Hi Doctors, I usually get pinching senses in my left chest frequently from past 1.5 years. Around 1.5 years ago (june 2011), I got into Panic due to palpitations ans was very much anxious due to sudden palpitation attack ( no specific reason for palpitation at that time, as I got it when I was relaxing having a cup of coffee with friends). I got many ECG s done in a 1 month time and all advised to undergo TMT and ECHO tests. I went through TMT and ECHO and the reports are normal. I even consulted Physchologists and they named it as Anxiety Neurosis. I feel something is wrong with my left chest as I feel some pain and pinching senses quite often and also get palpitations frequently. I even got a chest X-Ray and it is also normal as per doctors. Few symptoms I get are :- palpitations, due to that fearness of death, uncomfortable, breathlessness, suffocation , sweating (sometimes) and lose my confidence. Due to all these problems, I get continuous thoughts about my death. Sometimes, reading articles about death make me to lose confidence and make me anxious and all these symptoms recur. Kindly advise me whats wrong with me. What I need to do to lead a normal life. Around 2 years back I lost my mother whom I loved very much. I got married recently, But still I am unable to come out of these problems. Looking forward for your great advises and suggestions. Thanks and Regards, Srinath
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012