Pinching, pressure and gassy feeling near right ovary. History of c sections and having scar tissue. Something major?

Hello, I have had 2 c-sections, the last being 5 years ago. I have not had any complications, but I was told I do have significant scar tissue when they went in for my last c-section.

For the last 4 weeks or so I have been experiencing pinching and pressure near what I can only assume is my right ovary. At times though I feel like it is gas...though I feel like if it was gas it would move more. I have an appt with my OBGYN for April 3rd when my family's new insurance kicks in, but I am still nervous that it will be something major. My mother had lots of issue with ovarian cysts years ago as well as other gynecological problems.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013