Pinching pain, light headed, Nauseas and bleeding clots, had Pap smear. Are these symptoms of HP?

I saw my Obgyn for vaginal bleeding , I was spotting when I went in and she did a pap during my visit. She said my uterus was not enlarged but she said I was bleeding when she did my scrape. She said I might have HP, I was concerned because I thought I might have a cyst since I ve been having pinching pain and bleeding with clots. Can she tell if it is HP with out running the test first? She did also order blood work and an ultrasound. When I get the pinching pain it comes and goes and then the next day I start to bleed and feel nauseous and light headed. Are these symptoms of HP?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013