Pinching pain in lower abdomen, belly pain, lower back pain, has one ovary. Negative pregnancy test. Ectopic pregnancy?

My wife is having pinching pain in lower right abdomen (once in a while), she gets belly pain once in a while like pinching. she gets lower back pain (especially when works standing). she gets cramps like pain for short time (once in a while). We are looking for Baby. Her ovulation was two weeks back(we tested through kit). But the pregnancy test is negative. She had only one ovary, as one was removed 4-5 years back due to twisted ovary. What could be the possible reason. I am worried about ectopic pregnancy? Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013