Pinching nerves in lower back, lines on tongue, itchy palms, tilted uterus. Am I okay?

I have a 40% broken L5 vertebrae and ever since my second epidural I have been experiencing pinching nerves in lower back and have been told by a few doctors and chiropractors that my curved nails indicate heart conditions which run in both sides of my family. I have noticed some fines forming on aides of my tongue . Now my question is during sex I have been seeing green and yellow lightning bolts out arms nane legs. It sometimes itches my palms afterwards like crazy and have strange motor skills. My uterus is also tilted in complete wrong direction so sex is best from behind which aggravates back problem. Am I OK or should I b concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer