Pinching in middle back, tingling in knee on lying and pricking on standing, lower back pain. Which specialist should I see?

I have had a pinching sensation in my middle back that is there constantly. It has been there almost two years since a night of a school dance where the pain originated. Just recently in April I started getting tingling in my left knee when I layed down and a occasional painful prick like a needle too when standing. Just in the last week my right knee has been showing the same symptoms of my left knee. I have some low back pain too. What kind of specialist do you suggest I see? I have 25% scoliosis too and have been doing a little physical therapy with not much relief or improvement of my pinching back pain and knee troubles.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012