Pinching and burning vagina, taken treatment for UTI, yeast infection, normal test results. Cause and remedy?

I ve had pinching and burning like heat in the vagina area for the past 4 months. I ve been treated for a urine infection and a yeast infection even though all tests show up normal. What is this, why did this happen all of a suddeen and how do I treat it. Visually all gynochologist say they see nothing wrong but I have these uncomfortable symptoms and no one can help. I have no discharge or odor. I just turned 40. Please help. I don t want to just live with this.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  132 Awaiting Answer