Pinched sciatic nerve, bad lower back joints from pregnancy, episode of intense leg and labor pains. Any ideas?

i have pinched sciatic nerve and bad lower back/hip joints from pregnancy. ive had therapy and its much better. it has been bothering me for a week. last night while sitting in bed legs out plaing game with computer on lap my lower back and legs started to become really painful, between growing pains and labour pain painful. within 10 minutes i was shaking all over in more pain an freezing. i had the flu at christmas and do not feel sick. any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013