Pinched nerve, muscle spasms in neck, lower back, feet after taking medicines for strained local chords. Remedy?

I started with a strained vocal chords. Ifelt like i needed to manipulate and then I just infammed and swelled it up. I went to a clinic and they gave me sterioids. New problems ocurred now I have a pinched nerve i believe and my muscles are having spasms frim my neck , lower back, to my abdiminal muscles to my feet/hamstings. They want to re charge me for another visit because I have new symptoms but they never fixed the fisrt problem. Its been 3 days of resting my voice and now my voice n fine but I have a pinched nerve. I m scared of the severity of my situation but im finding that musicians have this problem alot and the pain is miserable. Its such a nuisance constanty. Niether of my parents have jobs and we have no money. please respond to me asap !
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012