Pinched nerve in neck, subsided, numbness and pins and needles. What is the cause?

I have been told by my Dr I have a pinched nerve in my neck . I was diagnosed about a month ago. The majority of the pain has subsided enough now that I do not need pain medication to function. However, I still have pins and needles and numb feelings in my arm and have noticed that my palm is VERY itchy without any obvious cause. (I have been using the same hand lotion and the itching is localised to the one palm. Is this connected?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013