Pinched nerve, high BP, ear ringing, blurred vision, dizziness. LBBBR in heart not normal. Taking medication. Cure?

in 2007 I got a pinch nerve and then high blood pressure then non stop ear ringing some time blurry vision naseau some time dizzy. went to all specialists. All test normal except LBBBR in heart and STABLE NON SPECIFIC MILD WHITE MATTER SIGNAL CHANGES in brain and small infundibular origin of the opthalmic artery in head head mri. No acute intracranial abnormality. A1C hemoglobin 6.1 After so many medicines, now taking 12.5 metoprolol succer. Still I have non stop earinging some time nasseau blurrry vision dizziness bad dreams and heart un easiness in the night. Gets better after drinking water, cranberry juice n noodle soup. But every day I am going thru life and death situation. Doctors refering between specialists and trying. Is ther anything I can do for a normal life or go to any more specialist. Please help. Thanks a lot. sincerely K
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013