Pinch in right shoulder blade, MRI shows possible rotator cuff damage, EMG shows no nerve damage. What is this ?

Hello, this is kind of a long story so please hang in there. : ) this happened eactly two years ago tomorrow. I was at work and a client of mine ( approx. 6'2" 220 lbs) aggressively pushed me twice on my right shoulder.I am a female with a small frame ( 5'7", 120lbs) From that time I have always felt like a pinch in my right shoulder blade, I have had therapy, didnt work. With everything I have done I have had to fight with workmans comp. It wasnt until 5 months ago I had a MRI. The only thing the MRI showed was possible rotar cuff damage, but the doctor said my pain level wasnt high enough to do surgery. I had a EMG a year ago, but showed no signs of nerve damage. They took a x-ray of my neck but dont really see anything wrong. Okay so since they never did a MRI of where the pain started(in my shoulder blade) could they of missed something. And I have had pain in my neck that goes up into my haed towards my eye( on the right side) Just this past week I have had a pain in my neck shoulder area like I was being shocked, this pain stopped me in my tracks and I started crying. I also have smaller pains in the same area just not as intense as the large shock. Is it possible that there is scar or muscle tissue preessing on a nerve when I move a certian way. It just seems like since this is a workmans comp case nobody really wants to help.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013