Pin pricks, crawling sensation and itching on the skin. Involuntary muscle spasms. Do I have tardive dyskenesia?

I have developed a sensation on my skin of sharp pin pricks, crawling sensation, and itching. It seems to be much worse in humidity/heatand began in July of this year. I also have had involuntary muscle spasms throughout my body, especially when at rest that are often times visible. I have had these spasms for 2 years, after taking the medication abilify. I am wondering if these two problems are related as I have read that the sensations I am experiencing sometimes occur with developing tardive dyskenesia. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012