Pin pricking sensation along with burning sensation at the sole of the feet, please help

pin pricking sensation along with burning sensation at the sole of the feet with some anxiety/ phobia Hi, I am 39 years old male. I am diabetic for last 2 years. I have been advised to take Mignar 50/ 25. Recently I had pin pricking sensation on my both hands down from shoulder down till wrist along with burning sensation at the sole of the feet. I also have some anxiety/phobia and I don’t get sleep at night. Whatever little bit sleep I have that is also quite disturbed. I have done a complete blood test which covers most of the blood tests 3 months back and everything was normal including sugar, however, recently have shown myself to an Endocrinologist and he suggested 10 B12 shots basis my blood report on B12 ( 214) however, with each shot it seems the anxiety is going up and no respite for Pin prinking sensation or sole burning sensation. I and I have also shown myself to a Psychologist who has started a behavioral therapy but no medication so far only some breathing exercise and some tips on thought control, however I still no respite so far, so, pls suggest
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011