Pin point, brownish black creatures that go back under the skin on scratching. No relief with medicines. Cure?

please please help me! it isnt scabies because i can watch them crawl on my skin. they are pin point in size and brownish black. they poke up and as soon as i try to scratch them to get them off they go back under my skin. they are everywhere on my body. i tried lice med, i tried permethrin cream 5% and the cream seemed to make them worse. i remember being at my bfs house this past summer and i put a shirt on and immediatly felt things digging into my back. i took shirt off and it was covered with tiny black dots. i used tree tea oil and thought it was gone (i went to med express) but they came back months later and i have had them for 2 months non stop...all over. they look like age spots all over my body, in my hair, on my face on my arms chest belly back legs feet hands, everywhere. what are these? i have no insurance and am financially not able to go to the dr i guess i need to go to. also. ive washed every article of clothing in this house and sprayed all mattresses and furniture and swept them and all carpets scrubbed. Now my 19 yr old daughter has it a of last week. dr told her scabies they thought. I CAN SEE THESE TINY BUGS AND IT ISNT SCABIES AND DOESNT SOUND LIKE LICE WHEN RESEARCHED!!! altho i was treated for both with no improvement.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012