Pin in ribs, shoulder blades, back, pain on coughing, deep breathing, blood in phlegm post fall from a height. Is it broken ribs?

I fell 15 ft from the top of the ladder. I have pain in my left ribs and below my shoulder blade in the middle of the right side of my back. It hurts to breathe deep or cough . I have some blood in my flem when I cough it up but not all the time. Is it just bruised ribs or broken ribs? I read that the ribs heel themselves Do I still need to see the doctor I can handle the pain Just don t want to spend all that money for the doctor to give me asprin.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012