Pin holes on both breasts. Is this normal or symptom of inflammatory breast cancer?

I just noticed this a little bit ago and I'm trying to see if others have experienced this, and if it's normal or not. I use the word 'pinholes' because I'm not sure how else to explain it. It's on both breasts. I've done some research and some sites say this is a symptom of inflammatory breast cancer, but I feel like that would normally be in just one breast. I'm 24 years old and have never noticed this before, but it is over both of them. I know breast cancer is rare in females my age, but this has me really scared. Is it normal to have what looks like pinholes on both breasts?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013