Pin hole wound in child's forehead, was playing around with dog, used dettol. What should be done?

my two year old son wasplaying outside . a dog who is actually a street dog , is very familiar to my son ..everytime my son gives him a kick but the dog doesnt do ..i was in the kitchen and heard my son crying near outside the door... when i went isaw dog was going out making some bow bow noise... there is 1 pin hole wound in my son s forehead .. i suddenly cleaned it with dettol .... i am worried.what should i do doctor .pls advise....
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012