Pin between shoulders, sternum and neck, Joints locking and popping, crunching neck, headaches. Take 16 ibuprofen a day. Please help.

extremely painful pain between shoulders, sternum & neck . seems like joints are locking & popping, crunching. neck is so tight it is hard to move. feels like my head weighs 50 lbs & hard to hold up. Alot of headaches . I take at least 16 ibuprofen a day. Seems like I have something stuck between my shoulders. I can not crack my neck or back. It just locks up & then pops hard & painful
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012