Pin and needle sensation in hands, no periods since 6 months, nausea, bloating. Is this menopause ?

Hello, I am 43 years old. I keep getting a tingling pins and needles sensation in my left hand . I have had this for about 3 months and it occurs at least three times a day. I have not had a period for 6 months but I am definitely not pregnant. For the last week I have felt nauseous every day all day - like morning sickness . I also get a lot of bloating in my stomach which i have never had before. Is this menopause? i do not have mood swings or vaginal dryness . Do you know what else it may be? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013