Pimples with black scars, breakout starts post masturbation, have clear skin. Treatment?

hi doctor i am 25 years old male. I never had pimples in my life before. But recently i started mastrubationg since around 4-5 months. After that i started getting lot of pimples on my face i never knew mastrubation was the reason for getting acne . But i noticed it , when i did not mastrubate for 1 or 2 weeks i would not get any pimple but wen i do i get pimples immediately. I have started taking the treatment but it does not stop untill i stop mastrubating . These pimples leaves lot of black scras, and these pimples are filled with pus . It is not at all stopping. I got sallo peel procedure done recently 3 days ago, but still acne does not stop. I am really worried my face looks too much ugly now. Please help me doc. I am ready to get any kind of treatment to get rid of scars and pimples. Please suggest me proper procedures or treatment
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012