Pimples reappear on cheek, forehead after cessation of Minoz tablets. Should I continue or take expert advice?

Hello Doc, I am a 24 yr old female. I have always had a very clear skin. Since a month ago - I have this profuse surge of pimples on my cheek and forehead . They come and go, leaving marks - and do not seem to wane. I consulted a doctor (general specialist) who prescribed Minoz 50 mg (2 tablets a day) for 5 days + Cetaphil Soap. He also asked me to not use anything on my face - i.e creams / powder for the duration of this course. I had some initial relief that there were no new pimples coming up while I was carrying out the prescribed medication . But after the course - and cessation of the Minoz tablets... the pimples have come back again. What should I do? is this an infection? Should I be continuing my Minoz medication? Should I get this screened by a dermatologist? Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012