Pimples, pop, leaving hyper pigmentation on cheek, using fair and handsome which give slow results. Suggestion for another cream?

Helo doctor my name is jeno, 26yr old i am gettng pimples on my face ocasionaly but even though it develops nearby areas where it occured, im getting real big ones and after 2 or 3 days it wil break out leaving a hyper pigmentation on my cheek. To get rid of the dark spots I use fair&handsum cream but it takes longtime to go off. Do I have to use anyother cream for faster recovery..
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012