Pimples over the body, dark circles under the eyes, severe hair loss. Have habit of masturbation. Does it affect in any way?

im 19years of age.Doctor i would Like to know about pimples that develop in my body and the Dark circle around my Eyes. i loose too much of hair everyday. a)what are the factors that contribute to it ? b)How can i cure them or get rid of them? c)does masturbation have any side effect? d)how can i say away from masturbation? f)How can i control hair fall? it think its genetically acquired because my Dad is bold headed. Is there a way to cure it ?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012