Pimples on vagina. Swollen lymph nodes. Strange odor of menstrual period. Worried

Hi! This past three days after my menstrual period, i had a pimple just above my labia majora ,just under my mons pubis , and i tried to pricked it out with my hands so it will be gone, then after that i had two consecutive pimples going down,on the right side of my vagina where the first pimple was, and while having those pimple i had my lymph nodes swollen,but it was not that very swollen,i am shaving my hairs under so i thought it might be from shaving,but i i have not shaved it for a week,maybe because of the hairs growing,i tend to have pimples because of shaving but it was not like a zit, i am just worried about it,because i also had a weird odor from the blood while having my menstrual period by the last days of it, and i had my sexual intercourse with my partner last two weeks from now.i hope you could answer some of my questions.thank you very much. alyssa
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012