Pimples on the face post safe sex, partner does not have STD. Cause?

i am quite afraid these days. My boyfreind got pimples on his face after we had sex, with a condom !. we have also done oral sex . He went to a doctor lately and the doctor at the first sight told him that he has acquired some STD . BUT I am not having any kind of symptom and i have never had any kind of symptom before. my sex history- i have never done sex before meeting this guy. Just 5 - 6 times touched my x bfs genitals. no oral sex.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012