Pimples on hips that bleed on scratching, difficulty in sitting on hard surface, numbness in back bone. Treatment?

hi my name is shan...i have a unknown disease ... i have consult 11 doctor and a number of appointment with with them. but no one could figure out and cure my disease .. soo problem is ... i got 4 pimples on my hips 1 year ago ... when i scratch those pimple only blood come out... due to those pimple i only can sit on hard surface for 15 mints... when i sit i feel like the blood circulation is stopped in my back bone .... and my back bone become hard and i stand up due to hardness ...i cant sit for long time ... now its been 1 year and still my am leading a abnormal life ... please help me and save my life...
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer