Pimples on forehead and cheeks, allergic to face cream. Please advise

Hi , My skin is very sensitive . All the face creams are very allergic . I dont know what cream to use for my face when i go for office or to any party. My skin type is very oily... And for past three months im getting small pimples of my fore head and cheeks... My age is 25 , for past these years i have not got any pimples and also i ve used so many face creams but nothing had happened... but now it is very new for me getting pimples. im very health conscious will take fruits and vegetables daily to maintain my skin . I will drink carrot juice daily take apple and orange juice daily without fail ....... But after doing all this also... no improvement... Please advice me.... My email id : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012