Pimples on face for a short time, have habit of masturbation. What is the cause and cure?

HI SIR..! im 20 years old boy.. im a student, i get pimples in my face they will present for a shorter period and then cleared off and if im studied at night times without sleep on the next day itself they will again comes on my face and i have a habit of hand practice of once for a week or one or 2 times for a month i dont know whats the problem could you please tell me whats the problem and how to get rid off this...?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013