Pimples on face, cramps, burping, nausea, back pain, had unprotected sex. What is going on?

I was suppose to come on my period September 23rd. I m now 11 days late i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. my face is breaking out with pimples I have never had a pimple a day in my life. Im getting slight cramps when I eat Im constantly burping occasionally I feel like Im going to throw up. i also have back pains. i had sex the night before my period was pose to come and the night it was pose to come. i went to my physician for a check up and she gave me a pregnancy test however it was negative. what do you believe is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012