Pimples on face after using beauty products, advised to use Venusia cream. Cream not available. Treatment options?

hello Dr My friend use to use a beauty product for her fairness 3 or 4 months before, before using that cream her skin was so smooth soft & so beauty after using that product she got some pimple on her face before using that product her skin was so good & she never had any pimple before so we went to a skin doctor & the doctor suggest us to use Dr. Reddy s product (Venusia Cream) we search this cream in our country but this cream is not available in our country now what should we do to make her skin like before please consult us. Thank You
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012